Title: PR and Communications-Libya
Classification: Full-time (fixed-term contract)
Reports to: BINA PMO
Closing date: 16 January 2023 – 23:00pm
Duty station: (Tripoli, Libya)
We are looking for a PR and Communications that will be responsible for supporting the BINA Business Incubator Public Relations and Communications in Libya
Who We are:
BINA BUSINESS INCUBATOR aims to help entrepreneurs to launch their business ideas and projects through providing them appropriate entrepreneurship Mentorship, Coaching, Technical assistance by international accredited BINA experts. BINA Business Incubator provide to its incubated start-ups/SMEs facilities of networking, matchmaking with investors and funding institutions. Throughout the last 3 years, BINA BI has been serving youth in the region to better equip them with business skills and resources needed to create jobs and improve their economic standing.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The PR & Communications will help implement comprehensive marketing plans that integrate and communicate all printed and digital, web, media, and event organization of BINA Business Incubator.
• Plan, implement and manage public relations programs as assigned.
• Plan PR events, programs and initiatives.
• Help in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials.
• Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits.
• Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with BINA brand.
• Check and manage content produced for website and social media channels.
• Implement PR policies and procedures.
• Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign.
• Produce content for various speeches, events, hearings…
• Other assigned duties as assigned.
Excellent, imaginative writing and speaking skills, communication and interpersonal skills, organized, deadline-oriented, creative, and the ability to work as a team, be flexible and have a positive outlook. Strong desire to learn processes and technologies.
• Proven previous working experience as Public Relations Specialist.
• A proven track record of successful PR campaigns.
• Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
• Superior writing, proof-reading, communication, and presentation skills
• Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
• Familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
• Experience using WordPress or other web-based, CMS software, and Adobe Photoshop preferred.
• Proficiency in English languageand Arabic (oral and written).
• Females are encouraged to apply.
• BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field.
If you find yourself eligible for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org